Finch & Beak is a leading European sustainability consultancy. Due to our rapid growth, we are expanding our teams in Barcelona and Rotterdam. To support our portfolio of corporate clients across Europe, with the acceleration of their sustainability performance, we are looking for TWO keen Consultants Sustainable Business.
These two international positions at Finch & Beak represent an outstanding opportunity for a second step in your career. If you are a passionate, go-getting professional who aspires to work on global sustainability challenges with leading companies from across Europe, this might be your position!
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of key sustainability issues, stakeholders and how sustainability affects different areas of business management;
- A degree in economics, general business management, marketing, or similar university education;
- 2-5 years hands-on experience in international business environments, professionally or similar. Experience working in the field of consultancy is considered a plus;
- A valid working permit for the European Union is mandatory.
Skills and Personality
- Analytical and pragmatic: ability to gather data, analyze issues and make rational judgements based upon relevant information;
- Commercial awareness, strong in communications, result driven, takes initiative, not afraid to challenge;
- Positive team player;
- Professional level in English (written, speech) is mandatory. Native Dutch, French, Spanish, or Italian are considered a plus.
- Understanding client needs, at the intersection of sustainability and business strategy;
- Developing Finch & Beak’s active customer base of European sustainability frontrunners;
- Conducting consulting projects in the field of sustainability and strategy, for instance ESG performance and competition analyses, materiality assessments, and strategy development.
At Finch & Beak, you will become part of an enthusiastic and committed team of professionals who work for leading companies across Europe. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive benefits package. In addition, we will challenge you to get the most out of your talents and accelerate your learning curve. You will be trained internally to get familiarized with Finch & Beak’s tools and methods, and for further personal development we work with top-level business schools.
If you see yourself as part of our team of professionals and are passionate to work on the global challenge of doing better by doing good, we’d love to hear from you! Please email your CV and cover letter stating why and how you want to make a difference at Finch & Beak to Bas Nuijten at email@example.com at the latest Friday 17th of July 2020. Invited candidates will meet the team and work on an assignment as part of the hiring process.
About Finch & Beak
Since 1997, Finch & Beak supports businesses by developing and implementing winning sustainability strategies that accelerate their performance on today’s global sustainability challenges. Our clients value our rapid results, freshness, quality, and people-centric approach as we deliver tangible outcomes – always with a keen eye on future developments.