The demand from investors and institutions for ESG information increasingly puts pressure on companies. However, reporting activities often take up much time at the expense of creating real impact. As a European expert we see a lot of value in actively engaging in the leading ESG-benchmarks such as Dow Jones Sustainability Index and CDP, but at the same time the struggle that companies have to leverage all the efforts they have put into filling out the (sometimes very demanding) questionnaires.
Therefore, Finch & Beak has designed a 12-month approach that leads to continuous improvement of your sustainability program and its performance. Our work is characterized by a pragmatic approach that leverages existing assets in the short term, while identifying opportunities for strategic development in the future. The result is an effective process that supports you in tackling the must haves of reporting while leaving room for actual improvement of sustainability performance. Our method proves its success by the fact that none of our DJSI customers was ever delisted from the Dow Jones Sustainability Index on our watch. Additionally, more than half of them ranked in the top 5% of their respective industry.
The key benefits of benchmarking lean reporting include:
- Capture value from your participation: Get the most out of your efforts by using the ratings as a driver for non-financial performance
- Demystify the workings of ESG Benchmarking: Gain a better understanding of the value drivers and why they matter to investors. Get concrete recommendations to improve in the short and long term
- Build a team of ambassadors: Leverage the internal engagement by building a coalition for sustainable change
- Improve the effectiveness of ESG benchmarking: Use the insights for continuous improvement of your sustainability program and increase short and long term performance
- Resource efficient: Reduction of time spent of internal resources through increased understanding of what is required, a focused approach and experienced guidance
Ready to improve your company's ESG benchmark performance?
With more than 15 years of experience in Dow Jones Sustainability Index support and a long-term collaboration with SAM, Finch & Beak has become Europe’s leading expert in assisting companies with their submission to ESG benchmarks. Interested in our support? Please download the service description in the download section or contact Josée van der Hoek, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at +31 6 28 02 18 80.