Once again, the TBLI Group is curating the TBLI Conference Nordic hosted by Nasdaq in Stockholm, Sweden from November 8-9, 2018. The conference brings together impact investors, fund distributors, and asset owners, to network, explore opportunities and discuss the latest trends on ESG and impact investing.
The Triple Bottom Line (TBLI) Group has been organizing the two-day conference in the Nordics since 2014, where it sets up an elaborate program around ESG Investing and Social Responsible Investing which includes contributions from thought leaders such as:
- Damian Payiatakis, Director of Impact Investing, Barclays Wealth
- Remy Briand, Managing Director, MSCI
- Erik Breen, Director SRI, Triodos Investment Management
- Jaakko Kooroshy, Head of Innovation & Standards, Sustainable Investments, FTSE Russel
What to expect?
- A program especially tailored for ESG and impact investors
- Opportunity to discuss opportunities with institutional investors and fund distributors
- Network with investors and entrepreneurs
- Practical workshops with case studies, market analysis and lessons learned
- Interactive TBLI masterclasses on opportunities, innovation, and risks
- Plenary sessions with ESG investors, entrepreneurs, CSR, and SRI specialists
- Entrepreneur pitching salon featuring pre-qualified businesses
Find more information on the program, speakers, and registration here.
Meet Finch & Beak in Stockholm
Finch & Beak will be attending the conference and would be happy to meet in person to exchange thoughts on ESG investing. To schedule a meeting please contact Camille Simm at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +31 6 28 02 18 80.
Image source: Magnus Johansson, Flickr