On 15-16 May, the 2019 Sustainability Leaders Congress will be held at the Intercontinental in Berlin, Germany. Best-in-class sustainability leaders will share their visions, initiatives, and results in sustainability. The congress aims to provide participants with insights that they can take back and practically apply in their own workplace.
Over 200 attendees from companies across a wide range of industries and countries will join the two-day congress in Berlin. Among great networking opportunities, the program consists of panel discussions and keynote speeches of sustainability frontrunners across Europe. Topics highlighted in the event program:
- The Sustainability Dilemma Manager - What does it need to successfully implement corporate sustainability strategies?
- Packaging: A sustainability challenge or opportunity?
- Embedding sustainability into the DNA of an organization
- Operational burden or strategic opportunity? How to make materiality analysis worth the effort
Distinguished speakers include:
- Jeff Turner, Vice President Sustainability, DSM
- Michael Goebbels, Director Corporate Responsibility Strategy, METRO
- Geanne van Arkel, Head of Sustainable Development, Interface
- Dirk Voeste, Vice President Sustainability, BASF
More information about the program, speakers and registration can be found here.
Meet Finch & Beak at the Congress!
Josée van der Hoek, Director, will be attending the conference on behalf of Finch & Beak. Josée is happy to meet and share thoughts on sustainability. Please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 6 28 02 18 80 to schedule a meeting.