The first Sustainable Brands Oceans also marks the first SB event in Porto, Portugal. As Porto is a city that is closely linked to the health of the Atlantic Ocean, it is the perfect place to start. As a global community of professionals in sustainability, business & brand strategy, product design & innovation, and marketing, Sustainable Brands thrives to be a driver of business innovation in a sustainable world.
Sustainable Brands believes that we all have to push our boundaries to bring about the shift that the ocean demands. The 3-day conference (14-16 November) is built up of masterclasses, inspirational speaker sessions and networking opportunities.
- Masterclasses: A practical guide on how companies are helping the oceans and how the oceans are helping their business
- Deep dive: A multi-layer perspective on the hottest topics in Oceans & Business
- Key note presentations: Innovating companies talk about how they better the oceans
- Activation hub: Showcases of innovative corporate innovations, projects, products and services
Distinguished speakers include:
- Tom Szaky, CEO & founder, Terracycle
- Janne Saarikko, CEO, Clewat
- Vidar Gundersen, Global Sustainability Director, Biomar
- Michele Kuruc, Vice-president of oceans policy, WWF
More information about the program, speakers and registration can be found here.