With the Dow Jones Sustainability Index 2020 results as a fresh starting point, in this session we'll dive into the details of how to use the Corporate Sustainability Assessment as a driver to accelerate ESG performance in your organization. Very practical guidance is coming from guest speaker Marc Boissonnet, Executive Vice President Corporate & External Affairs at Bureau Veritas. He will tell more about how his company achieved the status of DJSI Industry Leader for the global Professional Services industry in 2020 following a dedicated improvement journey throughout the organization.
The webinar is part of the second instalment of the ESG Acceleration Webinar Series hosted by Finch & Beak in December 2020, aimed at speeding up sustainability performance in the decade to deliver - especially during these challenging times.
How to use DJSI to accelerate ESG performance?
Key lessons to be learned during the session include:
- Finding the improvement areas in your Company Benchmark Scorecard and using the new question-level scores for a more precise gap-analysis
- Applying a year-round approach to drive performance in connection with your overall sustainability program
- How to engage topic owners across the organization
- Readiness assessment: How to prepare for the CSA as a fist-time participant
- Action Planning towards the 2021 assessment
Sign up to secure your spot
The webinar will take place on Tuesday 8 December, at 15:00-16:00 CET. Capacity for participants is limited, so sign up now to make sure you can join the session. If you are not able to join live at the time of the webinar, you are still welcome to register: we’ll send you a link to the recording afterwards.
In order to maximally facilitate peer learning in an open environment, we exclusively honor applications from corporate email addresses. Other applications will be rejected, including those from external consultants.
We look forward to having you on board!