Finch & Beak is a leading European consulting firm in the field of strategy and sustainability. Over the past 20 years, we have worked with more than 150 corporate clients across Europe, trained over 5000 managers, and worked with top-level business schools from around the world. To help Finch & Beak’s fast-growing client portfolio with their sustainability performance, we are expanding with a Community Manager (B2B).
This international, Barcelona-based position is a great opportunity for a professional go-getter. If you are a digital communication expert who wants to contribute to accelerating sustainability at leading companies, this is your position! The role will be at a full-time basis and for a six-month contract.
At Finch & Beak, you will take the lead in driving concrete actions to achieve our communication and commercial objectives. You will be responsible for our website and social media accounts, including content management. As the key contact point of the company towards our community, a substantial part of your job will be to follow up leads and contribute to turning them into clients. Finally, you will expand the online presence of our brand by reaching bigger audiences via internal and external channels and improving our SEO performance.
Your skills and competencies:
- A communication, marketing, sales and/or similar background at bachelor level
- Relevant work experience with demonstrated outcomes
- A can-do mentality and a pragmatic mindset
- Customer-oriented and eager to pick up the phone to reach results
- Fluent (native) in English and Dutch, additionally proficiency in Spanish and/or French is a plus
- In possession of a valid work permit for the European Union
What we’re offering:
- Work with purpose, contributing to solving sustainability challenges with leading companies across Europe, with an enthusiastic team of ambitious professionals
- A challenging job where you can sink your teeth into a personal mission and substantially contribute to Finch & Beak’s success
- A cool workplace in Barcelona at a stone’s throw from Plaça Catalunya
- An excellent working atmosphere
- Accelerating your learning curve through your personal training plan
- An appropriate salary, company Macbook and iPhone
Do you see yourself as part of our team to work with our clients on accelerating sustainability? Then we would like to hear from you. Send your CV and motivation letter in English, explaining why and how you want to make a difference at Finch & Beak, to Nikkie Vinke before Tuesday 11 May 2021 via firstname.lastname@example.org. Invited candidates are to meet the team and work on a practical case as part of the recruitment process.
If you don’t qualify for the above listed criteria, please do not respond. Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Photo by George Kedenburg III on Unsplash