Finch & Beak is a leading European consulting firm in the field of ESG, sustainability strategy and creating positive impact. Over the past 24 years, we have worked with more than 150 corporate clients across Europe, trained over 5000 managers, and worked with top-level business schools from around the world. To help our fast-growing client portfolio accelerate its sustainability performance, we are expanding our team and are looking for a Business Consultant.
This international position is a great opportunity for a first or second step in your career. If you are a bold professional who wants to collaborate with leading companies on sustainability challenges, this is your position!
At Finch & Beak you will operate in diverse international teams, with a mix of colleagues from our teams in Barcelona and Rotterdam. You will engage in consultancy projects in the field of strategy and sustainability to have a real impact by helping companies improve their overall business performance, with sustainability as one of the key drivers.
To manage diverse and challenging projects with different clients in terms of industry, sustainability maturity, and region, we are looking for a young ambitious and motived professional:
- with an economic, business, or similar background on academic level;
- that is analytical, customer-oriented, and who knows how to translate data into concrete insights and actionability;
- who is ambitious in setting goals, takes responsibility for achieving them and who wants to work in close contact with clients including occasional site visits;
- who is a typical polyglot, fluent in not only English and other languages such as Italian, Castellano and Dutch with 2 to 6 years of relevant work experience/internships in international business.
Experience in the field of consultancy would be a plus and a valid work permit for the European Union is a prerequisite.
What makes working at Finch & Beak attractive:
- Working on sustainability challenges with leading companies across Europe as part of a specialised ESG consultancy with a top-level reputation
- An international and open-minded working atmosphere with a high fun-factor within a team of friendly, fun, and supportive ambitious professionals
- Possibility to tailor the position according to your interests through knowledge sharing topics, taking part in occasional sprints on a variety of topics such as sales, marketing, and research
- A cool workplace a few minutes’ walk from Barcelona Plaza Catalunya or Rotterdam Central Station
- Location flexibility e.g., the option to work remotely for part of the week
- Accelerating your learning curve through your personal training plan
- An excellent salary, an interesting bonus arrangement, 26 vacation days, pension scheme, continuous travel insurance and free public transport.
Do you meet all criteria, and do you see yourself as part of our team working on Accelerating Sustainability? Then we would like to hear from you! Send your CV and motivation letter, explaining why and how you want to make a difference at Finch & Beak to Josee van der Hoek via firstname.lastname@example.org. And don’t forget to indicate where you prefer to work: in Rotterdam or Barcelona. Thursday 14 October 2021 is our deadline.
Invited candidates will meet the team and are asked to work on a live case as part of the recruitment process. Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Photo by Toa Heftiba on Unsplash