Finch & Beak is a leading European consulting firm in the field of strategy, ESG and sustainability. Our purpose is to accelerate sustainability. Over the past 25 years, we have worked with more than 150 corporate clients across Europe, trained over 5000 managers, and worked with top-level business schools from around the world. To further expand Finch & Beak’s positioning in this fast-growing market, we are looking for an ambitious hands-on Communication Professional.
This international position is a great opportunity for a professional go-getter in either Rotterdam or Barcelona. If you are a digital communication expert who wants to contribute to accelerating sustainability at leading companies, this is your position! The role will be on a part-time basis with much flexibility and the possibility to work remotely.
At Finch & Beak, you will take the lead in driving concrete actions to achieve our communication and commercial objectives. You will be responsible for strengthening our brand through our website, social media accounts and advertising and make sure our content management and SEO performance are second to none.
Your skills and competencies:
- A communication, marketing, sales and/or similar background at bachelor level
- Minimum of 5 years evidential B2B-communication experience with sustainability topics with demonstrated outcomes
- Storytelling skills combined with an editorial mindset and first-rate writing capabilities
- A can-do mentality
- Fluent in English, additionally proficiency in Dutch, Spanish or French is a plus
- In possession of a valid work permit for the European Union
What we’re offering:
- Work with purpose, contributing to solving sustainability challenges with leading companies across Europe
- A challenging job where you can sink your teeth into a personal mission and substantially contribute to Finch & Beak’s success
- A cool workplace in the city center of either Barcelona or Rotterdam
- An excellent working atmosphere within a young team of enthusiastic professionals
- Accelerating your learning curve through your personal training plan
- An appropriate salary, bonus scheme, company MacBook and iPhone
Do you see yourself as part of our team to generate impact and help to accelerate sustainability? Then we would like to hear from you. Send your CV and motivation letter, explaining why and how you want to make a difference at Finch & Beak, to Josée van der Hoek before 1 December 2021 via Josee@finchandbeak.com. Invited candidates are to meet the team in person and work on a practical case as part of the recruitment process.
If you don’t qualify for the above listed criteria, we recommend not to respond. Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.