Daniel supports organizations to develop and implement their sustainability strategies, aligning their impact with societal expectations.
Daniel's expertise includes strategy, reputation management, sustainability, change, ESG and purpose communication, stakeholder engagement, strategic partnerships, storytelling, corporate citizenship and CSR, PodCasts as well as trainings and workshops.
With 15 years of experience, Daniel advised major companies in reputation management and sustainability communication at a leading global communications consultancy before joining SLR. His extensive industry experience includes health sector, professional services, automotive, FMCG, GreenTech, and renewable energy.
- Business Sustainability Management and Communicating for Influence and Impact, Cambridge, UK
- Master in Public Relations, UK
- Communications and psychology, Germany
- 2022: EcoVadis consulting and ESG report, project management in health technology
- 2021: Sustainability strategy development and launch communication in health sector
- 2021: Sustainability, communication and employee participation in consulting industry
- 2020: Storytelling and communications strategy EU single-use plastics in FMCG sector
- 2020: Digital Transformation/Open Science strategy and DE&I in publishing sector Activities and awards
- 2021: Initiator and Chairman 2022 of the global IPRA Climate Change Chapter
- 2021: Unternehmen Verantwortung Gesellschaft e.V. board member (ongoing)
- 2021: IPRA board member and Golden World Awards jury since 2019 (ongoing)
- 2015: Global Communications lecturer at Erfurt University for 15 country global PR education project GlobCom, including guest lectures at partner universities.
- 2013: Nomination for European Excellence and SABRE Awards with Project ‘Die Hard’, for Successful International Crisis Preparedness campaign (key role; with SAP)
- 2009: Nomination for European Excellence Award with ‘Promoting Clean Energy with Germany’s Largest Solar Park’ (with First Solar, juwi) Selected articles
- 2021: “How companies meet expectations in multi-stakeholder initiatives” (CSR Magazin) 2020: “Magic moment and turning point of Corporate Responsibility” (CSR Magazin)
- 2019: “Change leadership: the new thought leadership for climate change” (IPRA ITL)
- 2007: “Defining CSR: A view from big companies in Germany and the UK” (European Business Review)