On Thursday, March 2nd 2023, we will deep-dive into the challenges of the S&P Global Corporate Sustainability Assessment (CSA) during this exclusive in-person event. A key component to selecting companies for inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices are S&P Global ESG Scores, which are calculated based on the results of the CSA. The training focuses on sharing best practices on climate strategy, supply chain management, and biodiversity, and we'll look ahead at changes to the timeline and methodology changes for 2023. The event’s intimate setting also creates a great opportunity for exchanging with ESG practitioners at other top companies, and with our speakers from S&P Global Sustainable1, ASML, Corporate Citizenship and SLR Consulting.
What you need to know
- Audience: Managers and directors in sustainability, ESG, reporting and investor relations at stock-market listed companies
- Training: Thursday 2 March 2023, 8:30 - 17:00, MeetBerlage, Oudebrugsteeg 9, Amsterdam (5-minute walk from central station)
- Networking dinner: Wednesday 1 March 2023, 18:00 - 22:00, Restaurant I-Dock, IJdok 4, Amsterdam (10-minute walk from central station)
- Rate: € 1,495,- per person (excl. VAT for the training including dinner). Access to the the training is free of charge for members of SLR Consulting’s ESG Ratings Expert Network*
Managing value chain impacts: climate, supply chain & biodiversity
Central theme of the day is managing value chain impacts, as we deepdive into three key criteria within the CSA that address this: Climate Strategy, Supply Chain Management, and Biodiversity. Aside from being identified as challenging already in Finch & Beak's ESG market survey, all three criteria in the CSA are expected to undergo methdology changes in 2023, as already announced by S&P Global in its latest webcast. The event’s intimate scale of max. 50 participants also creates a great opportunity for exchanging with fellow ESG practitioners at other top companies, and with our speakers.
In the training, you'll hear from our special guest speakers:
- Lim Adriaenssens, Senior ESG Benchmarking Specialist at S&P Global Sustainable1: Lim will dive deeper into each respective topic, higlighting the common challenges that companies are facing, and explaining what is expected as best practice.
- Marian Fernando, Senior Corporate Engagement Specialist at S&P Global Sustainable1: Marian will introduce the training with a review of what companies can learn from their CSA participation, and provide an outlook to the CSA 2023 with an eye on timeline and upcoming methodology changes.
- Mark Didden, Director Sustainability at ASML: ASML is an innovation leader in the semiconductor industry and member of the 2022 Dow Jones Sustainability World & Europe Indices. Mark will present his company's climate strategy and journey to achieve net zero emissions.
- Maria-Jose Subiela, EMEA Director at Corporate Citizenship: Maria-Jose is EMEA Director at Corporate Citizenship, part of SLR, and she leads SLR's UK ESG Strategic Advisory team. Maria-Jose will talk about double materiality and the need for companies to fundamentally understand their social impacts along the value chain.
- Stewart Lenton, Natural Capital & Nature Lead at SLR Consulting: Stewart leads SLR’s TNFD development group and is member of the EIC Natural Capital Task Force. During the training, Stewart will illustrate a practical approach to assessing your company’s exposure to biodiversity importance.
More information about the training program and speakers is available in the downloadable training brochure at the top of the page.
Sign up today!
This training presents an excellent opportunity for efficient executive education on the Corporate Sustainability Assessment and other ESG ratings. Last seats for the training are now available: reserve your seat via email@example.com or call +31 6 28 02 18 80.
*Get more out of your registration: Join the ESG Ratings Expert Network
Access to the CSA Expert Training in Amsterdam is included in the membership of SLR Consulting’s ESG Ratings Expert Network: a virtual, global platform for ESG professionals to facilitate peer networking, grow competence on ESG ratings and accelerate your ESG performance.
Photo by Fabrice Gueho on Unsplash