The design shows where Finch & Beak stands for. First, there is the little man from the company logo which represents the centralisation of people in the process. Furthermore, the pictograms have the following meaning:
1. Heart: to work from the heart with a passion for People, Planet and Profit.
2. Tree: to work with a sharp eye for the environment.
3. Euro: realize cost savings and added value for our customers.
4. Light bulb: to look with an open mind and to come up with creative ideas.
5. Key: to come up with innovative and effective ideas and put them in practice.
If you want to receive the brochure or if you want to know more about the services of Finch & Beak, please contact Jan van der Kaaij, managing partner at Finch & Beak, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 76 522 28 17.