The Co-Creating Impact Summit, organized by Novartis, gather experts inside and outside of Novartis to continue the company's work of improving its impact on the society and the planet. The summit will bring together thought-leaders and experts from academia, institutions, business, and the financial markets to discuss the expanding spectrum of impact challenges and opportunities. The all-day virtual event will explore ways of reimagining and resetting capitalism, including impact-based decision-making, impact investing, social impact of access to health care, the integration of financial and sustainability reporting, and the crucial role of leadership.
Keynotes will be delivered by Sir Ronald Cohen, Chair of the Global Steering Group for Impact Investment and the author of “IMPACT: Reshaping capitalism to drive real change”, and Professor Colin Mayer, Peter Moores Professor of Management Studies, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford.
Other speakers include:
- Neil Stewart, Director of Corporate Outreach, Value Reporting Foundation (SASB/IIRC)
- Rakhi Kumar, SVP, Sustainability Solutions, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Thomas Verheye, Principal Advisor Green Finance and Investment at European Investment Fund
- Amra Balic, EMEA Head of BlackRock Investment Stewardship
- Novartis leaders like Lutz Hegemann, Head Corporate Affairs & Global Health, and Cristina Campos, Head Integrated Access.
John Elkington, Chairman at Volans Ventures will chair the summit and will guide the participants through the day together with Sonja Haut, Head Strategic Measurement and Materiality from Novartis.
Participation is free and registrations are possible through this link. The deadline to register is December 1st, 2021.
Photo by Yan Krukov from Pexels