This year, Bloomberg is bringing its Sustainable Business Summit to Amsterdam for the first time on June 20-21, 2018. Don't miss the opportunity to meet and learn from a diverse group of sustainability experts!
Bloomberg's Sustainable Business Summit will bring together C-suite executives, influential investors, and innovative thought leaders to discuss how companies are using sustainability as a driver of business value. This unique series uses Bloomberg’s business and financial expertise to convene insightful, data-driven conversations on how sustainability connects to the global economy.
Over the two-day summit many sustainability topics will be covered including the following:
- Driving revenue growth and profitability through social and environmental goals
- Defining and measuring the business value of sustainable practices
- Extending Europe’s leadership in the global green bond market
- Advancing sustainable agricultural practices to feed a growing world
- Developing replicable business models that advance the development and use of renewable energy
Key speakers include:
- Peter Bakker, CEO, WBCSD
- Pia Heidenmark Cook, Chief Sustainability Officer, IKEA
- Jeroen Tas, Chief Innovation and Strategy Officer, Philips
- Juan Gonzalez Valero, Global Head of Sustainable and Responsible Business, Syngenta
- Graziela Chaluppe dos Santos Malucelli, Senior Vice President, Supply Operations, Novozymes
- Joop Hessels, Executive Director, Head of Green Bonds, ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
Find more information about the summit, and request an invitation here.
Our co-founder and director Josée van der Hoek will be attending the event and is interested in sharing thoughts with you on how to accelerate sustainability in your business. Please feel free to contact Josée at firstname.lastname@example.org to touch base in Amsterdam.
Image source: Marie Thérèse Hébert & Jean Robert Thibault, Flickr