This year's Sustainable Business Summit will take place in Bloomberg’s European headquarters in London for the third year. The summit welcomes corporate executives, investors and sustainability experts to learn and engage in conversation about sustainable business strategies in a post-Brexit world.
During the two-day summit in the English capital, many sustainability topics will be covered. Afterwards there will be an opportunity to meet fellow sustainability leaders during the networking reception. A few highlighted topics during the summit include:
- The U.K.’s 25 Year Plan to Improve the Environment Disclosing climate risk
- Implementing TCFD recommendations Sustainability linked loans
- The future of ESG lending Spotlight on responsible investing
- The promise and purpose of smart cities
- Building a thriving global workforce
Key speakers include:
- Lindsay McQuade, CEO, ScottishPower Renewables
- Robert Metzke, Head of Sustainability, Philips
- Matthew Wright, Managing Director UK, Ørsted
- Karim Hajjar, CFO, Solvay
- David Blood, Co-Founder and Senior Partner, Generation Investment Management
Find out more about the event, and subscribe here.