Finch & Beak is a leading European consulting firm in the field of strategy and sustainability. Over the past 20 years, we have worked with more than 150 corporate clients across Europe, trained over 5000 managers, and worked with top-level business schools from around the world. To help our fast-growing client portfolio accelerate its sustainability performance, we are expanding our Rotterdam team and are looking for a Business Consultant.
This international position at Finch & Beak is a great opportunity for a second step in your career. If you are a bold professional who wants to collaborate with leading companies on sustainability challenges, this is your position!
At Finch & Beak you will operate in diverse international teams, with a mix of colleagues from team Rotterdam and team Barcelona. You will engage in consultancy projects in the field of strategy and sustainability and help improve the ESG performance of companies by drawing up analyses, advice and action plans. In addition, you will be involved in performing strategic analyses to help companies address the right sustainability themes, as well as developing sustainability strategies and roadmaps to help companies achieve their ambitions.
You recognize yourself as:
- An economic, business, marketing, and/or similar background on bachelor or academic level
- At least 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience in international business environments
- Experience in the field of consultancy and knowledge of sustainability are considered a plus
- Analytical, customer-oriented, and good with figures, you know how to translate data into concrete insights and action points
- Ambitious in setting goals and taking responsibility for achieving them
- The English and Dutch languages hold no secrets for you, speaking and writing concise articles and reports comes naturally to you
- From your base location in Rotterdam you will also visit national and international customers
- In possession of a valid work permit for the European Union
This is what you're looking for in a job:
- Working on sustainability challenges with leading companies across Europe, with an enthusiastic team of ambitious professionals
- A cool workplace in Rotterdam a few minutes walk from Rotterdam Central Station
- An excellent working atmosphere in a flat organization where you can have a snack and drink with your colleagues even after working hours
- Accelerating your learning curve through our internal training program and your personal training plan for which we collaborate with the educational institutions such as IMD and INSEAD
- An excellent salary, an interesting bonus scheme, 26 vacation days, pension scheme, continuous travel insurance and a NS Business Card
Do you meet all criteria, and do you see yourself as part of our team to work with our clients on Accelerating Sustainability? Then we would like to hear from you. Send your CV and motivation letter, explaining why and how you want to make a difference at Finch & Beak, to Bas Nuijten before Monday 12 October 2020 via firstname.lastname@example.org. Invited candidates will meet the team and work on a practical case as part of the recruitment process. Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.