On 27 and 28 April Sustainable Brands organizes its live event in Europe's most innovative city, Barcelona. Successful brands are expected to deliver deeper customer value. Through better business models, smarter product design and the engagement of stakeholders in partnership, businesses will build on the better world of tomorrow. During the two-day congres, participants will collaborate on the theme of redesigning business success from sustainability. Leading brand innovators from all over the world are presented to share their knowledge and experiences.
Delivering deeper customer value
Successful brands nowadays are expected to deliver deeper value to their customers – moving toward becoming a new positive force for restoring healthy economies. What if business professionals with opposite skills and learning sets would collaborate to actively reimagine what is possible? During the conference you will explore together with nearly 300 of your peers, new ways of doing business The conference is designed around various plenaries, breakout sessions, workshops, co-creating cities, and special events.
Engaging with world-class business leaders
Based on the success of Sustainable Brands' previous events, a great selection of business leaders and practitioners are invited to contribute to the Barcelona editon, which is being held at IESE Business School. Already confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Tim Brooks, Senior Director Environmental Sustainability at LEGO on 'The journey towards positive impact and building the business case'. Tim Brooks will explain how responsibility is built into the LEGO business since its foundation in 1932.
- Paul Dillinger, VP - Head of Global Product Innovation at Levi Strauss & Co will share his story on the company's approach for innovation.
- Nicholas Allen, Traceability Manager at Patagonia will talk about how the iconic sustainable brand has raised the bar in many business areas towards a sustainable future, addressing responsible communications, employee activism, and having an approach for something so complex, as its supply chain.
- Dave Stangis, VP Public Affairs and Corporate Responsibility from Campbell Soup will discuss the ways sustainability informs and activates Campbell's corporate purpose and strategy: "Real Food that matters for life's moments".
- Andreas Kicherer, Director Sustainability Strategy at BASF on driving business with sustainable solutions in the food industry. Andreas Kicherer will provide insights into how BASF addresses customers' sustainability needs in food.
- Andreas Ostendorf, VP for Sustainability, Environment and Safety Engineering for Ford Europe. As Ford Motor company was founded on the belief that with mobility comes freedom and progress, Andreas Ostendorf will speak about Ford's Smart Mobility Plan, which incorporates megatrends in order to drive innovation.
About Sustainable Brands Barcelona
Sustainable Brands organizes various conferences in different cities all over the world: San Diego, London, Istanbul, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, and now, Barcelona. At Sustainable Brands Barcelona the most innovative global leading brands will be present to share content on topics such as circular economy, the story doing or the reputational risks in the value chain, and how to leverage sustainability to design breakthrough innovation.
In behalf of Finch & Beak, Jan van der Kaaij, managing partner will join the Sustainable Brands Barcelona event on 27 and 28 April 2015. If you are interested in the conference, please have a look at the full program. If you are interested in joining, registration is still possible at the Sustainable Brands Barcelona website.
Image credits: Flickr, Moyan Brenn