During this webinar, we'll share the key findings from Finch & Beak’s ESG Equity Stories benchmark, which explores the state of how companies proactively communicate their ESG approach to investor audiences. The outcomes are complemented with an investor's perspective on effective ESG engagement between companies and capital markets coming from guest speaker Adrie Heinsbroek, Principal Responsible Investment at NN Investment Partners.
The webinar is part of the second instalment of the ESG Acceleration Webinar Series hosted by Finch & Beak in December 2020, aimed at speeding up sustainability performance in the decade to deliver - especially during these challenging times.
What makes an effective ESG Equity Story?
Key lessons to be learned during the session include:
- Status quo on the effectiveness of ESG Equity Stories across 21 assessed companies
- Ingredients of a successful ESG Equity Story
- Investor's perspective on how can companies best meet investors' needs for ESG information, delivered by guest speaker Adrie Heinsbroek, Principal Responsible Investment at NN Investment Partners
- Lessons from a best practice example
- ESG Acceleration take-aways for participants
Sign up to secure your spot
The webinar will take place on Tuesday 1 December, at 15:00-16:00 CET. Capacity for participants is limited, so sign up now to make sure you can join the session. If you are not able to join live at the time of the webinar, you are still welcome to register: we’ll send you a link to the recording afterwards.
In order to maximally facilitate peer learning in an open environment, we exclusively honor applications from corporate email addresses. Other applications will be rejected, including those from external consultants.
We look forward to having you on board!