The materiality matrix has become a familiar sight in corporate reporting, representing a selection of topics that generate impact on the company and that are relevant to its stakeholders. Traditionally, full materiality assessments are conducted involving internal and external stakeholders in an elaborate process. But, today’s turbulent business environment requires a more frequent and agile approach, monitoring sustainability risks and opportunities around the clock. Finch & Beak’s Re-Fresh Materiality Assessment guarantees an annual update of your materiality matrix within 4 weeks by using a big data analysis on corporate reporting trends from Datamaran Benchmark, as well as big data from Bloomberg, CDP, among others.
The benefits of the Re-Fresh Materiality Assessment for your organization include:
- Efficient process: Delivering an updated and shareholder ready materiality matrix within four weeks from start to finish
- Easy to organize: Using existing state-of-the-art big data tools, makes expensive questionnaires dispensable while delivering quantitative unbiased outcomes
- Integrates materiality challenges: Combining insights in material issues, SDGs and DJSI performance in industry context
- Framework savvy: Materiality assessment is fully aligned with reporting frameworks such as GRI and SASB
- Resource efficient: Limiting internal resources to a two-hour workshop resulting in a reduction of costs and organizational hassle
Are you ready to update your company’s materiality matrix?
If you want to discover the benefits of integrating big data in the process of your materiality assessment, please contact Josée van der Hoek, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 76 522 28 17 to accelerate your lean reporting.